Friday, December 10, 2010

I have a valid excuse...

Oh blog world, I have missed thee.....
I was led astray by life and its complications and distractions, and well life in general.

I must admit though I have been working on a big project for the last six months or so. Its pulled me away from my machine and led me to some work on the couch on it, its more freelance than I'm used to, but it has literally drained me of any creativity or oomph I normally have for new projects.

The long term project should be completed by the end of February 2011 and will prefer to be paired with pinks and purples.


(translation: I am 7months pregnant and just now admitting it to the world)


forgive me?

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOO HAPPY!! :)
    nice to finally admit it... 7 months later! :) Geesh! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails